son of Johannes & Anna Maria (Hunsecker) Trachsel
Born December 25, 1721 in Wolferheim, Germany
Baptism: December 26, 1721, Walsheim, Blies, Germany
married December 25, 1791
Baptized Feb 8th 1761 in Egypt Reformed Church as adult wife of Nicholas
Honorable John Penn, of Stoke Pogeis, in the County of Bucks, in the Kingdom of Great Britain, and Honorable Richard Penn, of Queen Ann Street West, in the Parish of St. Mary Le Bone, in the County of Middlesex, in the Kingdom of Great Britain, who were descendants and heirs of William Penn, and proprietaries of Pennsylvania, donated to the two congregations (for the nominal sum of ten dollars, lawful money of the United States), three parcels of ground, one of which was that on which this building now stands. This grant was confirmed and conveyed by deed November 27, 1800, to Peter Snyder, Nicholas Troxell and Nicholas Kern, Trustees for the German Reformed Congregation, and Jacob Weygand, William Roup and Conrad Bittenbender, Trustees for German Lutheran Congregation, of Easton, for the nominal sum of ten dollars, lawful money of the United States.
SOME OF THE FIRST SETTLERS OF "THE FORKS OF THE DELAWARE" AND THEIR DESCENDANTS THE ORGANIZATION OF THE CONGREGATION, AND THE BUILDING OF THE CHURCH.